Facebook for Business Workshop Registration Form
Date: March 2017
Time and Venue: (please select your preference below)
- 8.30am to 10.30am – Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre
- 5.30pm to 7.30pm – The Gateway, Wangaratta
Two Hour Group Workshop
- How does Facebook work for business
- How to integrate Facebook, your website and offline marketing activity such as radio
- Develop your individual Facebook plan
- How to use engaging social media posts to attract more traffic to your site
Two hours one on one time in your place of business
- You have a business Facebook page – we help you to get the results you want for your business
- You do not have a business Facebook page – we help you set one up and get it into action for your business
Workshop Fee: $150.00
50% discount for the Business Wangaratta membership
Benefits: Each business may enrol up to two participants, 2 hour Facebook for the business group workshop, individual 2 hour one on one for each business, workshop materials, 12 months follow up and Digital Marketing Network membership.
The DMN provides one free place for a not for profit organisation in each workshop.
If you are a not for profit organisation and you would like the opportunity to join one of these workshops please forward this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike on 0412 169 844.